For UK orders, please note the last day of ordering to receive your shipping before Christmas is the 15th of December.
Effective 24th May 2021
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect the information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register for a KRD Fisheries account, sign up for a subscription, participate in any interactive features on the site, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in a survey, contest, promotion or event, order or purchase (either for yourself or for another person) meal ingredients or other products made available through the Site (collectively, the “Products”), apply for a job, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect from you include:
(1) Account Information, such as your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, subscription, delivery and dietary preferences and any other information you choose to provide;
(2) Transaction Information, such as information about the Products you purchase, shipping and delivery information and information related to returns, refunds and cancellations. We may also collect and store limited payment information from you, such as payment card type and expiration date and the last four digits of your payment card number; however, we do not collect or store full payment card numbers and all transactions are processed by our third-party payment processor.
(3) Information About Others, such as the names and email addresses of gift recipients when you purchase gifts through the Sites or invite friends or family to try the Sites or Products.
(4) Other Information You Choose to Provide, such as when you participate in a survey, contest, promotion or interactive area of the Sites or when you request technical or customer support.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use the Sites, the types of information we may automatically collect about you include:
(1) Log Information: When you visit the Sites, our servers automatically record certain log file information, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, browser type and language, referring URLs, access times, pages viewed, links clicked and other information about your activities on the Sites.
(2) Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access or use the Sites, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications. With your consent, we may also collect information about the location of your device and access and collect information from certain native applications on your device (such as your device’s camera, photo album and phonebook applications) to facilitate your use of certain features of the Sites.
(3) Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various tracking technologies, including cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you when you interact with our Sites, including information about your browsing and purchasing behaviour. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve the Sites and your experience, see which areas and features of the Sites are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Sites or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly. For example, we may collect information about you when you post content to our pages or feeds on third party social media sites, or if you use credentials (e.g., username and password) from a third party site to create or log into your KRD account.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
(1) Provide, maintain and improve the Sites and Products;
(2) Manage your account and send you related information, including confirmations, updates, technical notices, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
(3) Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
(4) Communicate with you about the Sites, Products, recipes, services, offers, surveys, events and other news and information we think may be of interest to you;
(5) Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with the Sites;
(6f) Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of KRD Fisheries and others;
(7) Personalise and improve the Sites and provide advertisements, content and features that match your profile or interests;
(8) Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
(9) Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with a better experience; and
(10) Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
(1) With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
(2) We may make our postal address list available to certain third parties we believe may offer products or services of interest to you;
(3) When you participate in the interactive areas of the Site or interact with us on the third-party social media sites, certain information that you provide may be displayed publicly, such as your name, photos and other information you choose to provide;
(4) In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process;
(6) In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any business, other change of control transaction or financing;
(7) Between and among KRD Fisheries and any current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated company; and
(8) With your consent or at your direction.
We also may share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Site may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools, such as the Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest buttons (e.g., “Like,” “Tweet” and “Pin It”), which let you share actions you take on the Sites with other media. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Customised Ad Campaigns
We may also work with third-party social media sites, such as Facebook, to serve ads to you as part of a customised campaign.
KRD Fisheries takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to or from us over the Internet. In particular, email sent to or from the Sites may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
You may update, correct or modify information about you at any time by logging into your online account or by contacting us at here.
With your consent, we may collect information about your actual location when you use our mobile applications. You may stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the settings on your mobile device, but note that some features of our mobile applications may no longer function if you do so.
Native Applications on Mobile Device
Some features of our mobile applications may require access to certain native applications on your mobile device, such as the camera and photo storage applications (e.g., to take and upload photos) and the phonebook application (e.g., to send invitations to your contacts to try the Sites or Products).
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Sites.
We may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device or within our mobile applications.